Full day Float I or 2 anglers:
$465 + 7% tax ($497.55)
Each nights lodging in the luxury yurt:
$125 + 7% tax ($133)
All Trips Include
- Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Flies and tippet
- Shuttle (we are not spending time moving my truck)
- Waders and boots or sandals to wade in during the summer if you choose
- Warm Clothes and a rain jacket
- Please notify us of any physical or dietary concerns
- A current Washington State fishing license with a Columbia River Endorsement
Thought I would forward you this photo that Rick sent me. The subject title and the straight rod says it all. Anyways, I enjoyed the trip and had a great time fishing with you, again. Thanks for all you do and the extra effort you put out to help make the trips so enjoyable.I was looking at photo’s from the last three years of fishing on the Klickitat and it seems I have been able to land one nice native Buck every year. I think the one I caught this year is the best steelhead I have ever caught, not the biggest, just the best feeling fish. Hopefully, I didn’t just jinx myself by saying that. I’ sure we’ll be seeing you next year and remember to give a shout if you get down this way. We could go get a beer or something like that.
Travis Wallace is a skilled fishing guide, willing to handle anglers from beginners to veterans. He’s a capable and patient teacher who knows well the tributaries of the Columbia River Gorge. He’s knowledgeable about the variety of fish and wildlife in the area, and alert to point them out. He also packs a mean lunch!!